02/04/2021Corty goes digital and becomes collectible
Despite the intense night work of our indomitable track men, volunteers and the armed forces that support Cortina 2021, the snow that fell during the night on the Queen of the Dolomites forced us to cancel the women’s Alpine Combined scheduled for today.
The sun, now glimpsing through the clouds, gives us hope for the races scheduled for tomorrow: the women’s SuperG at 10:30 on the Olympia delle Tofane and the men’s SuperG at 13:00 on Vertigine.
Nevertheless, today’s events do not end here. We have promised to bring you here with us and make you experience Global emotions. Therefore:
• At 1.00 pm: opening of the point-based quiz “Do you know the defending world champions?” on Cortina 2021 Official App;
• At 5.00 pm: “The Championships Diary – Day 1”: the emotions and the best moments of the day told by Jacopo Pozzi, pen of The Owl Post, on the Cortina 2021 social media and app. Powered by Telepass;
• To follow: Cortina 2021 Live from Casa Veneto on our Youtube channel;
• At 5.20 / 5.30 pm: bib draw, LIVE on the app;
• At 7.30 pm: our Entertainment Squad on air goes live on the app. The voices of Zoran Filicic, Lorenzo Pinciroli, Andrea Miglio and Maic Perani, accompanied by the unique sound of Max Benzoni, take you behind the scenes of the Alpine Ski World Championships!
Download the app and experience Cortina 2021!