02/04/2021Corty goes digital and becomes collectible
14 days, 13 World Championship titles, 71 nations, 600 athletes, 700 volunteers, 550 media representative on site: the most important international winter sport event held during the Covid-19 pandemic.
A massive challenge that has become a symbol of hope, an image of the values of sport, and a patrimony for the territory that has made Italy and the international world of skiing, proud.
with IQUII our Official Digital Provider
– 500 million people from 190 countries, via television and new media, making it possible for the public to take part “remotely”;
– 3.8 million pages were visualised on the World Championship website , with more than 625 thousand unique visitors;
– 336 hours of streaming at the Virtual Media Centre, with 1,077 registered journalists, almost 600 news pieces distributed and over 886 thousand cam views;
– 37 thousand downloads of Cortina 2021 Official App, with more than 77 thousand completed missions and 2 thousand prizes awarded;
– more than 2.3 million active users on social media channels and over 55,000 user-generated #Cortina2021 content.